Module 2 / Unit 2 Assessing & Monitoring well-being in hybrid settings
Test your knowledge!
1. What is the purpose of a stress risk assessment? (fill in missing words): to identify and … (_____) harm to the … (____), safety, and welfare of the … (______)
prevent, health, workforce
stop, emotions , workplace
reduce, environment, office
2. Can you name 2 benefits of conducting a stress risk questionnaire? (multiple choice - pick up the right answers):
helps to identify learning gaps
gives an opportunity for changes
helps evaluate employees’ productivity
helps employee retention
3. How do you monitor work-related stress? Pick up the right answers.
by monitoring absenteeism and sick leave
counting how many coffees an employee drinks every day
during employee feedback sessions
by tracking employees’ productivity
by walking around and observing
by noticing how often the worker calls his/her partner or parents
by observing if a person often eats his/her nails
4. Why is it important to maintain a regular stream of communication? Fill in missing words: A consistent stream of information will ensure you have an … (____), … (______) workforce.
5. Which are the “mandatory” questions in a work-related stress survey? Pick up the right answers among the options underneath:
Is the amount of work easily manageable also during the busiest workdays?
What does a good work environment look like to you?
In moments of fatigue and stress, does your production at work suffer from this?
What areas do you think we as an organization can improve upon?
Do hard times at work badly influence your personal life after the working day?
What do you think is the organization's biggest strength?
During the weekend, is it easy for you to take a break from the coming work week?
How do you see the work you do having an impact on organizational goals?
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
« Previous Unit
Next Unit »
Back to Course Page
Module 2 Resources
Resources & Links
Unit 1 Productivity in the digital age
Unit 2 Optimisation of organisational processes
Unit 3 Maximisation of high-quality outputs in hybrid work
Unit 4 Effective management of hybrid teams
Unit 5 Digital Cybersecurity
Unit 1 Digital Wellbeing and Work Related Stress
Unit 2 Assessing & Monitoring well-being in hybrid settings
Unit 3 Work related stress prevention and actions
Unit 4 On the spot Interventions
Unit 1 Understanding the Digital Inclusivity
Unit 2 Measuring Digital Inclusivity
Unit 3 Developing a sense of belonging in the hybrid workplace
Unit 4 Creative approaches for better hybrid inclusivity
Unit 1 Digital Sustainability in context of hybrid working
Unit 2 Digital Sustainability – taking action
Unit 3 Digital Sustainability Tools for SMEs
Take the Test and Earn Your Certificate of Completion
Username or Email Address
Lost Your Password?
Don't have an account? Register one!
Register an Account